The Associate Brand Manager is dedicated to creating Product strategies and partnering with experts to assess, evaluate and execute these strategies.
• Create purpose-driven product strategies for brands that drive sustainable brand growth and deliver financial forecast (RNS & Profit)
• Lead strategy execution of brand portfolio management and 12Q plans including innovation, HMM, renovation, growth PPAs, packaging design to close gap to financial and volume targets in collaboration with cross-functional team
• Understand consumer and work with GCI on deep dive business analysis to identify innovative business opportunities
• Collaborate with experts on Product to assess and evaluate solutions, orchestrate annual plan, and ensure execution across all components of product portfolio (Innos, renos, growth PPA, HMM, portfolio management).
• Lead commercialization of product initiatives that deliver annual brand plan
• Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of work/internship experience
• Background in:
o CPG Brand Marketing, Finance, Sales, Consulting or other leadership development program experience (industry agnostic)
• Large, matrixed organization experience
• Skills – Financial acumen, strategy, leadership
• Strong analytic ability to translate data into meaningful insights and action
• Ability to strategically choose levers to balance short-term commitments and long-term brand health
• Understand P&L mechanics and how to impact topline and bottom-line drivers
• Ability to identify and evaluate brand building ideas across 4Ps and make connections across other brands in
• Ability to determine how to use 4Ps to achieve brand strategy and goals
• Demonstrate comfort and capability with brands in all stages of growth
• Understand how Sales organization operates and role of SRM levers
• Ability to influence and inspire direct and cross-functional team
General Mills is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.