Energy Department Clerk
Artemis goes hunting! We are currently looking for an Energy department clerk for one of our clients located in Ville Saint-Laurent, central location.
Great Company! Looking for a great candidate!
Responsible for a variety of clerical tasks that support and are associated with the energy department within the Company.
· Data entry
· Payables (utility invoices, no POs or WOs)
· Communicating by e-mail and phone (utility providers, tenants, etc.)
· 3 years experience on the job market and in an office environment
· Bilingual French and English (a must)
· Invoicing experience (an asset)
· Intermediate to advance Microsoft Excel experience (a must)
· Technically savvy and comfortable with computers (Office outlook and word)
· Resourceful and web oriented
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent organization, time management, and clerical skills
· Self motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet manner
· Effectively interact with team members to achieve team objective
· Strong French & English spoken & written
· Intermediate Word/Excel skills
· Basic statistics knowledge
· Resourceful, detail-oriented
· Comfortable conducting a phone conversation
· Knowledgeable in writing e-mails & basic letters
· Team player
· Quick learner/facility to learn
· Good time management skills/working with deadlines
· Multi-tasking (new tasks may arise unexpectedly)
· Good under pressure and in a fast-paced work environment
Artemis offers high standards recruitment services specializing in accounting and finance for temporary and permanent positions.
Our headhunters are proactive, fast, efficient and professional.
With Artemis, your need will become your opportunity!